Great news! Lowes Foods and Just Save stores are now participating in the ibotta cash back program! AND, you don't have to take photos of your receipts when you redeem ibotta deals at these stores! Like Food Lion, the savings are automatically added to your account when you buy participating deals at Lowes Foods and Just Save. To get the deals at these stores here's what you need to do:
1. If you are new to ibotta, sign up using the instructions below.
2. If you are already signed up with ibotta, go to the app on your smartphone and click on Grocery, then click on Lowes Foods.
3. Then you will be prompted to enter your Lowes Foods rewards card number of just scan the card. I clicken Scan Card and then lined up the bar code on the back of my rewards card and it scanned it perfectly.
4. Then go back to the Lowes Foods deals and do the required activities to add the deals you want to your card.
5. Once you buy the qualified deals in the store (make sure they scan the card you registered with ibotta), you just sit back and wait for them to credit the cash back amounts to you ibotta account. You do not have to take receipt photos like you do with most of their other stores!
If you have not already signed up for the ibotta money saving e-coupon app, now is the time to do it! New members get a $2 Welcome Aboard sign-up bonus when you redeem your first offer within 10 days of registration! You can sign up on their website HERE.
They are now offering a number of grocery, restaurant and retail e-coupons including various grocery and drug stores, Target, Walmart, Dollar General, Whole Foods and more!
Here are the details from the app download page.
The first step is to sign up on their website HERE. Click Sign up with e-mail to register.
Then you will need to download the app on your smartphone or other mobile device as well. Just go to the app store on your phone and look for ibotta. Once you have signed up and have downloaded the app, you are ready to score the digital coupons!
Here's how it works:
1. Before shopping, choose your offers. The more you choose, the more cash back you'll earn. For each offer, you will need to complete 2 or more simple tasks to increase the amount of your digital coupons. Some of the tasks include taking a 1 question poll, looking at a recipe or watching a video.
2. Go Shopping. Buy your chosen products at any of the major retailers that Ibotta supports.
3. Take a photo of your receipt. They will verify your purchases and credit your account right away (you do not have to do this step at Food Lion. See below for details).
4. Cash in your earnings when they reach $5 or more. The money is sent to your PayPal account or cashed in for a participating gift card.
Participating stores: Ibotta works at many local retailers, restaurants, grocery and drug stores including these stores in our area: Harris Teeter, Target, Walmart, Kroger, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Food Lion, Lowes Foods, Just Save and various restaurants and retail stores.
Food Lion, Lowes Foods and Just Save shoppers: You don't actually have to scan your receipt after making your purchases. Once you have signed up and downloaded the app, go to the Grocery section on the app and link your reward cards to your ibotta account, Your qualified purchases will go right to ibotta and you won't have to download any receipts. Make sure you connect your reward cards BEFORE checkout.
You can increase the amount of your offer by doing different (easy) activities like taking a poll, liking the company on Facebook or reading a recipe.
Once you redeem your first successful offer, you'll receive an extra $2 in your account as part of their referral program!
Like Savingstar.com discounts, the money does not come off at the register. It is deposited into your Paypal account. You will need a Paypal account to get the money. If you prefer, you can also donate the money to a school of your choice.
Big benefit: You can use the ibotta savings in conjunction with manufacturers coupons and savingstar.com e-coupons so you can stack a number of different savings avenues.
This app does require a little extra work as far as taking pictures of the receipts but that doesn't take long at all. You can find many more details about the program on their website in the Help Center.
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!