Swagbucks has partnered with Home Chef to bring you a special offer where you can earn 1500 SB just for placing your first order.
Home Chef tailors itself to your dietary needs and sends you the ingredients necessary to make a home-cooked meal from scratch in about 30 minutes.
You choose how many meals you want each week, when they get delivered, AND you get a $30 credit towards your first order as well. You can decide how often food is delivered and even look through the available meals to plan ahead. The 1500 SB credits instantly, so click here to begin!
This is a great way to start with Swagbucks and earn $18 in gift cards (1800 SB). Because you're signing up with me, you get a bonus 300 SB when you complete this offer before November 1st! The bonus will be applied later in that week. You can do all sorts of online activity on Swagbucks to earn SB, including other offers like this one! Then you can turn your gift cards in to PayPal cash of gift cards to places like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Starbucks, and more!
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!