Alert, alert - it's triple coupon time! Multiple sources, including the Harris Teeter store I shopped at this morning, have said that they will be tripling coupons starting next Wednesday, April 24! During this event, they will triple coupons that are .99 or less face value. So a .75/1 coupon triples to $2.25 and a .50 coupon triples to $1.50. See below for more details on the coupon policy during this event.
I have NOT seen the actual ad myself but my sources are very good and I feel confident that the promotion will be starting on Wednesday, April 24.
Harris Teeter has not offered triples in quite some time so this is exciting! I spent some time today looking through the aisles at the North Hills Harris Teeter to see which sales will be continuing. I will have a deals list posted sometime Saturday.
Coupon policy during Triple Coupons:
* HT begins tripling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale (April 24). 24 hour stores do not triple coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past).
* HT will triple coupons worth up to .99 face value. A .75 coupon will triple to $2.25. A $1.00 coupon will not triple at all and will only be taken at face value ($1.00).
* HT will triple up to 20 coupons per household, per day. Spouse's cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. You can use more than 20 coupons per day, but only 20 will triple per day no matter how many stores you go to.
* HT policy is to triple up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five .75 coupons for a product, the policy is to only triple the first three.
* HT policy is to triple up to 2 printable coupons for the same item per store, per day.