It looks like Harris Teeter will be offering a Super Doubles event starting Wednesday, April 13!
My very reliable sources have told me that the next Super Doubles event at Harris Teeter will run April 13 - April 19.
I have not seen the ad yet so I have not confirmed it with my own eyes, but I am getting my coupons ready. We do not yet know if it will include all Harris Teeter stores but I'll update as soon as we have more information. Usually when they do the week long events, all the NC stores are included.
Until then, you may want to get your coupons organized!
We had 3 coupon inserts in the Sunday paper on 4/3 so it's a great time to replenish your coupons. There are also a ton of new printable coupons this week since it is the beginning of the month. Click the links above for all the new coupons.
Coupon policies and tips for shopping Harris Teeter Super Doubles:
* HT will be Super Doubling coupons worth up to $2 face value. This means that a $1.00 coupon will double to $2.00, a $1.50 coupon will double to $3.00 and a $2.00 coupon will double to $4.00!
* HT begins super doubling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale. 24 hour stores do not super double coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past). Your best bet is to get to the store before 7 am if you want to get the freebies and best deals. Some people get there at 6:15 am or earlier and then wait in line until the register allows coupons to begin Super Doubling at 7 am.
* HT will super double/double up to 20 coupons per household per day. Spouse's cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. If you have twenty $1 coupons and twenty .75 coupons, only 20 total will double. They will not double 20 coupons that are under $1 and also super double another 20 coupons that are over $1. It's 20 total coupons that are $2 or less doubled per day.
* HT policy is to double up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five $1.00 coupons for a product, the policy is to only super double the first three. The other 2 will be accepted at face value.
* Printable coupons: HT will accept 3 printable coupons per like item, per store, per day, according to their policy. So if you buy 3 identical items and you have a printable coupon for each one, you can use all three.
* Be sure to get rainchecks for the items that are on sale and out of stock (if your store allows it) . Rainchecks at Harris Teeter do not expire so you can use them at the next Super Doubles if you have coupons to go with them (which often happens). If you get a rain check during Super Doubles and use the rain check the next week, your $1 - $2 coupons will not be Super Doubled. You will still get the sale price, but unless you use the rain check during a Super Doubles week, the coupons will be accepted per their usual coupon doubling policy (.99 or less).
* If your store is out of your favorite deals (and they will be out of some of them) ask the customer service folks when the next truck arrives so you know when they will be restocking.
* Enjoy the deals you are able to get and please remember that many of the best deals will sell out quickly. The stores will reorder those items, but often, the warehouse runs out so they cannot get the stock. Please be nice to the store employees as it is not their fault if items are out of stock. And if you are excited about your great deals, give Harris Teeter a call at their Customer Service number, send them an e-mail via their website or post a comment to their Facebook page to thank them. Happy Shopping!