Harris Teeter Super Doubles confirmed for 10/30!
Posted October 25, 2013
Updated October 26, 2013
Harris Teeter Super Doubles has been confirmed for the week of 10/30 - 11/5! Time to get those coupons ready!
And FYI - there are rumors on various deal sites (including afullcup.com) that Lowes Foods will ALSO be offering Super Doubles that same week! I will let you know when I have a confirmation on Lowes Foods.
Regarding Harris Teeter Super Doubles deals list: I should have a chance to walk the aisles of HT on Saturday sometime to check the sales tags and confirm which sales will be continuing through Super Doubles. I will post an initial Super Doubles list on Sunday including current sales that will stay on sale during Super Doubles and good deals for non-sale items.
I won't have time to put the list together before Sunday because Saturday I am teaching a couponing class in the morning at WRAL and then heading to my daughter's marching band competition that will probably last until 11:30 pm. Thanks for your patience. :-)
But, Sunday I will have the list posted!
I plan to start the Lowes Foods Super Doubles list Sunday as well and hope to have a confirmation on their possible event by then.
Coupon policies and tips for shopping Harris Teeter Super Doubles:
* HT should be Super Doubling coupons worth up to $2 face value. This means that a $1.00 coupon will double to $2.00, a $1.50 coupon will double to $3.00 and a $2.00 coupon will double to $4.00!
* HT begins super doubling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale. 24 hour stores do not super double coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past).
* HT will super double/double up to 20 coupons per household per day. Spouse's cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. If you have twenty $1 coupons and twenty .75 coupons, only 20 total will double. They will not double 20 coupons that are under $1 and also super double another 20 coupons that are over $1. It's 20 total coupons that are $2 or less doubled per day.
* HT policy is to double up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five $1.00 coupons for a product, the policy is to only super double the first three.
* Printable coupons: HT will accept 2 printable coupons per like item, per store, per day, according to their policy.
* You can use a manufacturer's coupon AND a Harris Teeter ZVR digital e-coupon on the same item! Watch the scanner as it totals your order to see if the digital coupons came off and if not, have them fix it at the register. If you forget to check the register screen for any missed digital coupons before you pay, make sure you check your receipt to see if the digital coupons were deducted. If not, go to the customer service desk right then and there and they should give you the money back for any digital coupons that did not come off correctly.
* Be sure to get rainchecks for the items that are on sale and out of stock. Rainchecks at Harris Teeter do not expire so you can use them at the next Super Doubles if you have coupons to go with them (which often happens).
* If your store is out of your favorite deals (and they will be out of some of them) ask the customer service folks when the next truck arrives so you know when they will be restocking.
* ZVR's (short for Zavers, the name of the company that processes the digital coupons) are the digital e-coupons that you can add to your Harris Teeter Vic card through harristeeter.com. Go to Harristeeter.com, click on Login/Signup and register your Vic card. Then click on e-coupons and you can add them to your Vic card. When you get to the register, the cashier scans your Vic card and then the product and then at the end of the transaction, the ZVR discount should also be deducted. Make sure you double check that the discount did come off because they do not sometimes. At this time, you can still stack ZVR digital coupons with paper manufacturer coupons at Harris Teeter. Not sure that will continue once Kroger is the owner, but we shall see. Not everyone gets the same ZVR e-coupons so if you see one listed above that you do not have on your digital coupons, it could be that if was not offered to you.