Enter to win a $10 gift card to ANY participating retailer in the Swagbucks Rewards Store!
Choose from Amazon, Walmart, Target, CVS, Starbucks, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's. Cold Stone, Panera Bread, Redbox, Hot Topic, Cracker Barrel and many more!
If you have not yet joined Swagbucks, now is the time using the new member sign-up bonus!
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
New members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
To qualify to enter, you have to be a current Swagbucks member OR sign up at the Swagbucks registration link HERE.
All new members are eligible to win. If you are a current Swagbucks member, no matter when or where you signed up, you are eligible for this giveaway, as well.
To enter, do the following 2 things:
1. Post a comment in the comments section on this blog post with the name of the gift card you think you would pick if you win (click on the comments bubble at the top right of this post to leave a comment)
2. Fill out the very short form below.
It's that easy. The giveaway ends on Thursday, June 30 at 3:00 pm. One entry per person. The winner will be posted on June 30 on the blog.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this and a $5 gift card is only 500 SB)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Recently, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
Good luck on the giveaway!
This post may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!