Raleigh, N.C. — Every year, thousands of people participate in head-shaving fundraisers for the St. Baldrick's Foundation. The events help raise money for childhood cancer research.
If you are ready to go bald for a great cause, check out our list of places hosting St. Baldrick's events in the coming weeks:
- Feb. 23: The Black Flower
- March 2: Napper Tandy's Irish Pub at 11 a.m.
- March 2: Saints and Scholars Irish Pub at 3:30 p.m.
- March 2: The Factory in Wake Forest at 10 a.m.
- March 9: Ba-Da Wings at noon
- March 9: Trali Irish Pub at 3 p.m.
- March 9: Bailey's Pub and Grille in Chapel Hill at 1 p.m.
- March 14: Wild Wing Cafe at 11 a.m.
- March 16: Natty Greene's at 11 a.m.
- March 16: E.A. Wells Hair Design
- March 16: J and F Gemelli Hair Salon at 2 p.m.
- March 17: Fantastic Sams in Chapel Hill
- March 18: Sanderson High School at 8 a.m.
- March 19: PNC Arena before the Carolina Hurricanes take on the Florida Panthers
- April 6: Ruckus in Raleigh, Cary and Morrisville
- April 6: Hibernian Pub in Cary
- April 6: The Tavern Food and Spirits in Durham at 1 p.m.
- April 7: Lynnwood Grill
- April 13: Lonerider Brewery at noon
- April 20 : North Hills at 2 p.m.
- April 27: West 94th St. Pub in Durham
- May 18: The Crunkleton in Chapel Hill
Are you going bald this season??