Swagbucks, the online rewards site where you earn cash and free gift cards for the everyday things you do online, has added Disneyland eTickets to their lineup of rewards!
If you haven't used Swagbucks before, here's how it works: You get points (called SB) for things like online shopping, discovering new products and services, answering surveys, watching videos, and even searching the web. Then you redeem those points for gift cards from places like Amazon, PayPal, Walmart, Target, Starbucks, and now you can redeem them for tickets to Disneyland!
For you Disney fanatics out there who are planning a trip to California's Happiest Place on Earth, Swagbucks is a great way to stretch that travel budget further. You can earn while booking your hotel, get gift cards for travel and restaurants while you're away, or just offset the cost of the tickets using your SB points!
Here's some information from their FAQs about it:
How will I receive my eTickets?
These are electronic tickets that will be delivered to you via email.
Where can these eTicket be used?
These eTickets are specifically for use at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA, and cannot be used at Disney World in Florida, or at any Disney Stores or other Disney resorts. Tickets cannot be used for admission to special events (ie. Mickey’s Halloween Party).
What type of eTickets does Swagbucks offer?
2 Day, 1 Park, Child (ages 3-9)
2 Day, 1 Park, Adult (ages 10+)
2 Day, Park Hopper, Child (ages 3-9)
2 Day, Park Hopper, Adult (ages 10+)
3 Day, 1 Park, Child (ages 3-9)
3 Day, 1 Park, Adult (ages 10+)
3 Day, Park Hopper, Child (ages 3-9)
3 Day, Park Hopper Adult (ages 10+)
What happens if I redeem for the wrong ticket?
These eTickets are non-refundable. Please make sure you are redeeming for the correct ticket and pay close attention to the type of ticket you are selecting, as there are different tickets depending on the amount of days you wish to attend the park, the type of ticket (one park per day vs. Park Hopper), and the age range the ticket is for (adult vs. child). Adult tickets are for ages 10 and up.
Also, please keep in mind it may take a few business days for you to receive your eTicket, so be sure to give yourself enough time when redeeming before you plan to visit the park.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member. Look below for a bonus sign up code!
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!