Here's a really interesting offer from Swagbucks: Get a Kinsa "Smart" Thermometer for FREE after Swagbucks rewards!
Kinsa is a company that specializes in a new breed of "Smart" thermometers, that interact with your smartphone to document your child's temperature over time and help you make decisions about whether a good nights sleep and a cold towel will do, or if it's time to check in with your pediatrician.
Simply plug the Kinsa Smart Thermometer into your phone's headphone jack (either on its own or with an optional extension cord) and launch their free app to see how Kinsa will work for you. The app has interactive games for kids to stay engaged and patient while the thermometer delivers an accurate reading, and by using your smartphone, Kinsa takes advantage of 25,000X the processing power of a regular digital thermometer. Tapping into the smartphone’s power, processing and display also means there are virtually no electronics inside – and no batteries are required – so the thermometer is extremely lightweight and durable for carrying with you, and is always ready for use.
Here's how the free offer works:
1. If you don't have one already, sign up for a free Swagbucks account HERE. (use the new member sign-up bonus code SMARTSHOPPER on the sign-up page to score some extra SB points)
2. Next, follow this link to get the Kinsa Smart Thermometer for $19.99 instead of it's regular price of $24.99. Shipping is completely free within the US and there are no recurring payments. The associated Kinsa App is also free.
3. Once you complete your purchase, Swagbucks will give you 2000 SB points (awarded immediately), enough for a $20 gift card (which you can use to cash out for $20 on Paypal or use it towards any other gift cards like Amazon, Sheetz, or CVS just to name a few).
Basically, you buy a $20 Smart Thermometer and get $20 back in Paypal or gift cards.
It's even better for those of you new to Swagbucks. Earning 2000 SB in one go is more than enough for you to get a 300 SB April Three Pour All Bonus (awarded on May 5th), netting you 2300 SB, worth a $25 Amazon or Target gift card and only 200 SB short of $25 PayPal cash!
See all the details about this offer at Swagbucks.com HERE.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
How I earn Swagbucks every day
Swagbucks can take up as little or as much time as you want. Most of the activities I chose to do are ones I can do passively while I am working because I don’t have a bunch of time to devote to it.
When you make your 1st Daily Goal you get an additional bonus and my goal each day is to reach my 1st goal. It’s usually between 90 and 105 SB per day. I usually don’t get enough SB in a day to make my 2nd goal. If you make your 1st goal all month long, you get an additional 300 SB at the beginning of the next month in addition to the daily goal bonus you make for each day you make your goal.
These are the activities I do every day and get about 100 SB each day doing them.
* Running videos on my phone through the Swagbucks App (you can earn up to 36 SB per day)
*Running videos through Watch on my desktop computer (you can earn something like 500 per day but I get about 50 - 70 per day)
* Take the Daily Poll for 1 SB (link is on the homepage on the left side)
* Go through the Daily Offers (NOSO offers) every day (2 SB). For NOSO, I just click More Deals to move on to the next one (unless I see one I want to sign up for). The link for NOSO is on the homepage on the left side.
*Enter the daily Swag Code for 2 – 4 SB each day. They usually post it on their Facebook page sometime between 12 noon and 7 pm on the hour. I have the Swagbucks app and it buzzes when there is a new code. EVen if I am not t my computer, I can enter it in the Swagbucks Mobile App and still get the points. Every Monday, the code is only available to enter in teh Mobile App.
*I was doing nCraves every day for many more SB’s but for the last few weeks, I have not had any nCraves available, unfortunately. I am hoping they come back soon. They are located in the Watch section and it’s faster to get SB points with nCraves than it is with Watch videos.
* Before I shop online anywhere, I first go to Swagbucks Shop to see if they are a Swagbucks participating store. If so, I buy through the Swagbucks portal to earn SB points just by making purchases I already planned to make. I’ll be getting back 288 SB points in the next week from a purchase I made online a few weeks ago at Amazon. The stores I usually shop online through Swagbucks are Amazon, Kohl’s, Walmart, and Groupon. They have hundreds of different participating merchants from travel sites to retailers and more.
Some people have good luck with the surveys, which can pay out big SB points. I usually get disqualified and I don’t really have any time for taking surveys these days so I stopped doing them. I found that many of the surveys take way too long to get through the qualifying questions before you can even see if you qualify to take the real survey.
I also go to the Discover section when I have extra time to see if there are any offers I want to do in the Radium One, Trial Pay or OfferToro section. There are usually a few articles in the Radium One section that only require you to click on them to get the 1 SB. Those are usually ones that have Article or Therapy in the title like the Insulin Therapy one today or the Fighting Diabetes Article today. Most of them require too much time to click through all the screens to be worth my time. And the ones with a required Captcha at the end often don’t credit for me so I don’t do those anymore.
I hope that helps to get you started! Have fun and good luck!
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!