Free Fun: Join Go Ask Mom for our July 11 event at North Hills
Posted July 4
Updated July 10
I'm getting excited for our next event - this time at North Hills' Midtown Park!
You'll find us there from 10 a.m. to noon, July 11, at the park at 4011 Cardinal at North Hills St., Raleigh (next to the Chuy's restaurant).
Join us for a morning of FREE activities with North Hills Kids. They include:
A 10 a.m. workout with FIT4MOM Midtown Raleigh for moms and kids, who are still in their stroller (usually six weeks to about five years or so).
A 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. visit from Belle of North Carolina Theatre's Beauty and the Beast, which opens July 25.
A visit from Wool E. Bull starting at 10:30 a.m.
And ... all morning ...
- Music from Songs for Seeds
- Activities from North Carolina Theatre, Babies On The MOVE, Flour Power Kids Cooking Studios, Select Sitters, SnickerDoodles, Tinkergarten, Baby+Co and Skill-By-Skill
- Snacks from Supper Meals, a new local meal delivery service in the Triangle, featuring meals prepared by local chefs.
- Games from Marbles Kids Museum, Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department and Sports with Coach Scott
- A collection of public safety vehicles and construction trucks for kids to explore and climb on including a cemet mixer, an ambulance, a dump truck and a rubber tire backhoe.
Check out our Facebook event post for more information!