Update - this is class is full and no longer open for registration.
I will be teaching a FREE 2 hour couponing class in Morrisville on July 16 from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm. I hope to see you there!
This class is sponsored by Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina and will be held at their retail location in Morrisville (between Cary and Durham). Read on for the details.
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Blue Cross Blue Shield retail location at Park West Village Shopping Center, 1508 Village Market Place, Morrisville, NC
Registration: Update - this is class is full and no longer open for registration.
The phone number to the BCBSNC location is 919-234-6066 if you need help with directions, but please register at the link above.
A handout, pen, door prizes and light snacks will be provided.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved us thousands of dollars every year for over a decade! You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The two hour class will show you how to:
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery stores
* Understand best prices for meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, whole grains and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most effectively
* Find great deals at drug stores
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
Class includes course handout, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!