I will be teaching a FREE couponing class in Greensboro this evening, June 25 from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm. Please let all your Greensboro friends know about it!
This class is sponsored by Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina and will be held at their retail location in Greensboro.
Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Blue Cross Blue Shield retail location at 1941 New Garden Rd. #112, Greensboro NC 27410
To register for the free class go to www.bcbsnc.com/smartspendinggreensboro and fill out the very short form.
The phone number to the BCBSNC location is 336-790-5858 if you need help with directions, but please register at the link above, if possible.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved us thousands of dollars every year for over a decade! You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The two hour class will show you how to:
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery stores
* Understand best prices for meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, whole grains and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most effectively
* Find great deals at drug stores
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
Class includes course handout, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!