I'll be heading to Farmville, NC (near Greenville, NC) on August 19 to teach a FREE class at the Farmville Public Library.
If you live in the area, please join us and learn how to cut your grocery bills in half!
Whether you are a beginner or have been couponing for years, if you are not saving at least 40% - 50% off your grocery bill, this workshop will give you the tools and techniques you need to get to the next level.
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Class
Date: Saturday, August 19, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Location: Farmville Public Library, 4276 West Church Street, Farmville, NC 27828
Registration: Call the library at (252) 753-3355 or email email@example.com to register for the class. See more details on their website.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved our family thousands of dollars a year. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The class will show you how to:
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Understand best prices for meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, whole grains and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most effectively
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan
Class includes course handout, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!
If your organization or group is interested in hosting a couponing and money saving workshop, conference session or Lunch & Learn class, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
As I always say - it's your money, spend it wisely!