Are you interested in taking your coupon savings to the next level?
Join me at a free coupon class on Thursday, November 5 in Durham!
November 5, 2015
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Class in Durham
Date: November 5, 2015
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Durham South Regional Library, 4505 South Alston Avenue, Durham, NC 27713
Registration: Call the library at 919-560-7410 to register or go to www.durhamcountylibrary.org to register.
If you register online, click Calendar at the top of the page, then click on South Regional Library under the Select Location drop down menu, then click View Full South Regional Calendar, then click on Couponing for Beginners and finally click on Register.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved our family thousands of dollars a year. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The class will show you how to:
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Understand best prices for meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, whole grains and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most effectively
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan
Class includes course handout, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!
Want to Host a Class?
If your business, church, conference or other group is interested in hosting a 1 to 3 hour couponing and money saving workshop, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, head to SmartSpendingResources.com.
As I always say - it's your money, spend it wisely!