Flea market returns to State Fairgrounds
Posted November 5, 2014
Raleigh, N.C. — The Raleigh Flea Market returns to the N.C. State Fairgrounds this weekend, following its annual State Fair sabbatical.
The flea market operates from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends except during October, and includes wares from more than 600 dealers and craftsmen including antiques, collectibles, furniture, homemade goods, clothing and jewelry.
The fairgrounds will also play host to a number of other events this weekend:
- Capital Area Handbell Festival, Nov. 7 and 8 in the Scott Building
- Raleigh Antiques Extravaganza, Nov. 7-9 in the Graham Building
- One Tribe Fest, Nov. 8 in the Holshouser Building
- the Neuse River Trains 30th Annual Train and Railroadiana Show & Sale, Nov. 8 and 9 in the Exposition Center
- and the Southern Winter Bridal Show, Nov. 9 in the Martin Building.