Local News

Five injured in Henderson fire

Posted July 29, 2008

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

— Two people were hospitalized and three treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire Tuesday in Henderson.

Fire Chief Danny Wilkerson said a man and a woman were taken to Maria Parham Medical Center with unknown injuries. He did not provide their names.

The others were treated at the scene of the fire on Booth Avenue.

Wilkerson said the cause of the fire appeared to be an electrical problem in a window air-conditioning unit.

1 Comment

This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all
  • Adelinthe Jul 30, 2008

    Praying for them.

    God bless.

    Rev. RB