Local News

Firefighters battle east Raleigh fire

Posted February 11, 2009

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

— A Wednesday morning house fire at 4320 Bartholomew Circle in Raleigh has been ruled accidental. The fire broke through the roof of the two-story home, causing "significant damage."

The fire was started by an over-heated refrigerator igniting combustible material, investigators said.

Authorities did not have an estimate of how much damage was done.

No injuries were reported.


This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all