Local News

Fire smolders at Carrboro pizza shop

Posted October 26, 2013

Firefighters responded to Domino's Pizza in Carrboro Saturday morning where a fire was reported on the roof. (Photos submitted by Jason Collins)

— A small fire sent smoke streaming from the roof of a Domino's Pizza in Carrboro Saturday morning.

The fire, at 412 E. Main St. extended, was reported just before 11 a.m.

No further information about the cause or extent of any damage was immediately available.



This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all