Fire reported at electronics recycling company in Durham
Posted October 12, 2013
Durham, N.C. — Durham authorities are trying to figure out what sparked a blaze at a computer recycling company Saturday morning.
Investigators said the fire started in a recycling bin at Global Electric Electronic Processing Company, at 2710 Weck Drive, around 8 a.m.
No one was injured in the fire, which took about 20 minutes to put out, authorities said.
Firefighters were still monitoring the site Saturday because of some combustible products that were still smoldering.
The building suffered some damage, although it wasn't immediately clear Saturday just how much.