Local News

Fire Hits Garner Business

Posted December 16, 2007
Updated December 17, 2007

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

— A fire broke out early Sunday morningat a Garner business, authorities said.

When firefighters arrived at around 2:30 a.m., the building at 103 Rupert Road was engulfed in flames. The fire destroyed two offices belonging to a storage business called Stuff IT. The storage units were not damaged.

Crews quickly brought the fire under control and left the scene in under two hours, fire officials said. No injuries were reported.

No other details about the fire were available.

Comments

Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all