Local News

Fayetteville house damaged, pets killed in fire

Posted December 4, 2013

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

Map

— Fayetteville authorities say a small torch was to blame for an accidental fire that damaged a home and killed two pets Wednesday night at 4644 Cheletenham Road.

Two adults inside the house got out safely and were being assisted by the American Red Cross.

The house sustained about $50,000 in damages. No other information was released.

Comments

This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all