Fayetteville break-ins target Asian restaurants
Posted December 20, 2016
Fayetteville, N.C. — Police on Tuesday asked for the public's help to solve a string of break-ins at Asian restaurants in Fayetteville.
Five restaurants have been burglarized since Thanksgiving. In each case, someone broke a window at the front of the restaurant to gain entry and then stole property inside, police said.
The following restaurants have been robbed:
- China King, at 3915 Ramsey St., on Nov. 25
- Hibachi Grill, at 3901 Ramsey St., on Dec. 1
- Golden China, at 2724 Bragg Blvd., on Dec. 1
- China One, at 3308 Bragg Blvd., on Dec. 16
- Little China, at 3837 Ramsey St., on Dec. 16
Anyone with information about any of the break-ins is asked to call Detective A. Dickinson with the Fayetteville Police Department at 910-709-7812 or Crime Stoppers at 910-483-8477.