832 Springfield Commons Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609
Hours: Monday-Thursday 11am-9:30pm; Friday-Saturday 11am-10:30pm; Sunday: Noon to 8pm
Visit Their Website
Avg User Rating: 5 out of 5
Total Votes: 4
Sign in to add your rating
Specializing in food prepared on kamado-style grills.
The only restaurant in the world cooking exclusively on patented kamado grills. We bring "the outdoors in," iPad ordering and amazing, hospitable people.
Kamado Grille was founded by two great friends turned business partners, Tom Allen and Joe Dunn, and was founded on one simple principle: significance. Tom and Joe believed that turning a backyard kamado grill cookout with the best of friends and family deserved to be brought indoors and shared with more people to make a significant impact in their lives. Significance is our focal point at Kamado Grille and we apply it to every single person that we touch.
THESE ARE THE FIVE PRIMARY RITUALS THAT MAKE KAMADO GRILLE SIGNIFICANT:
1. KG grills- We're the first restaurant in the world to exclusively cook on kamado style grills.
2. KG food- We found the best dishes and flavors from around the world and made them all grill centric (which we call "kamadotizing").
3. KG building- We have brought "the outdoors in" and the building resembles what you would see at a backyard cookout. You'll find live trees, water, stone, natural wood, fire and much more throughout our building.
4. KG technology- We have incorporated technology seemingly everywhere in our restaurant including iPad ordering from the table. At Kamado Grille, you're able to order exactly what you want, when you want and can pay as you please.
5. KG people- We only employ people that possess the "heart of a servant" that genuinely want to serve others, are always smiling and take pride in their adherence to excellence.
Is this your business? Update your free WRAL Out & About business profile by emailing us your logo or a picture of your business now.