Brueprint Brewing Company
1229 Perry Road, Apex, NC 27502
Hours: Wednesday-Saturday 4-10 PM
Visit Their Website
Not Yet Rated
Sign in to add your rating
The story of Brüeprint Brewing Company begins five years ago in a family kitchen in Holly Springs, North Carolina. It’s in the Wagner kitchen where Eric first combined his passion and talent for gourmet cooking with over 20 years of engineering expertise, specifically in treating water. Who knew that brewing delicious beer was so similar to the science of treating water? The process of releasing enzymes to break down starches into sugar and fermenting the sugar into alcohol and carbon dioxide is second nature to a water engineer, while balancing delicious flavor is what a gourmet cook strives for. Hence the “blueprint” for great beer was born! Eric’s unique combination of talents led the way for the one-of-a-kind, handcrafted beer, each as original as a fingerprint.
Better than a recipe, a brewing “blueprint” combines science and great culinary skill to create a Brüeprint.
It’s with this vision that we bring Apex its first handcrafted Brewery—Brüeprint Brewing Company. The Wagner family, that is Brüeprint, is dedicated to traditional social interaction while sampling delicious beer. Our hope is that you’ll rest your phone for a few minutes to have a real conversation, partake in or watch a game with friends, or take in a great band. Whatever your idea of connecting is, plan for a great time—grab a Brüeprint!
- Brüenette - our premier craft brown ale with warm overtones of chocolate
- Brüe Scarlet - our sultry amber ale with a refreshing balanced flavor
- Pale Brüe Eyes - our crisp, delicious pale ale that finishes with a desire for more
- Edinbrüe - our unique, frisky scotch ale that packs a “wee-heavy-punch” with a smooth malty taste
- Zambreni - This refreshing craft lager will keep your palette smooth for the whole game
- Brüe 32 - A Pro Bowl creamy pale ale finishing with a refreshing audible
- Brüe Diamond - The double header of hops in this India pale ale is always in need of a relief pitcher