Flaherty Dog Park
1100 North White Street, Wake Forest, NC 27587
Visit Their Website
Avg User Rating: 4 out of 5
Total Votes: 3
Sign in to add your rating
Flaherty Dog Park provides a place for dog owners to let their pets run free safely and legally without a leash. The park is approximately two acres in size and is located adjacent to the Flaherty Park baseball and softball fields.
- Five-foot high chain link fence, paved entrance and double gated entry
- Grass cover
- Picnic tables
- Water stations
- Posted rules of conduct
- Pet cleanup stations
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited at all Town facilities
- Smoking is limited to parking areas
- In order to ensure the health and safety of park maintenance staff, the park will be closed for approximately 30 minutes weekday mornings between 8 am - 10 am while crews clean pet waste stations and empty trash receptacles.
- During grass-cutting season, crews will cut the grass at Flaherty Dog Park on Monday mornings. The facility will be closed during this time but in most instances will re-open by noon.
Is this your business? Update your free WRAL Out & About business profile by emailing us your logo or a picture of your business now.