Three Bears Acres
711 Beaver Dam Rd, Creedmoor, NC 27522
Hours: Summer Hours: Mon: Closed, Tues: Closed, Wed-Fri: 9am-3pm, Sat: 9am-6pm, Sun: 11am-6pm
Visit Their Website
Avg User Rating: 4 out of 5
Total Votes: 16
Sign in to add your rating
Three Bears Acres is an outdoor, recreational farm for the children for all ages. Our 50 acre facility offers old fashioned family fun where children can run loose and put their imagination to work. We pride ourselves on our parent-friendly atmosphere and education experiences. Come, grow with us!
Our activities include tree houses, toboggan slides, mud kitchen, jumping pillow, paddle boats and farm! Kids will run and play while parents can sit back and relax and enjoy listening to their children laughter!
Three Bears Acres offers group events, birthday parties and field trips!
General Hours: Adults $7, Children $13 (Children 2 and under free)
Annual pass and group discounts are also available
Military Families-Every 1st and 3rd Friday, $10 child entry price and one parent in free
Toddler Thursdays- Children ages 3-5 come in for $10 per child with 1 free adult admission per child
We can host your no fuss fundraiser or field trip event! Call for more information!
Three Bears Acres is open during the summer!
New activities include:
- Water War Zone-water guns, targets and imagination! Kids can create teams and use our bunkers for safety.
- Come visit our updated tree houses, one decked out with maps, telescope and fun ways to play
- Get a cool mist spray on the 300ft slide this summer!
- The farm is in full swing with corn, watermelon, tomatoes, squash and a wide variety of other fruit and vegetables.
- Fishing at Bear Pond--Come catch from our loaded pond and see how you measure up to other friends of Three Bears Acres (catch and release please)
- Military Families-Every 1st and 3rd Friday, $10 child entry price and one parent in free
YMCA Guides and Scout Patches available.