The Organic Bedroom
Visit Their Website
Avg User Rating: 5 out of 5
Total Votes: 4
Sign in to add your rating
Joey and Vicki Ashley opened The Organic Bedroom on June 1, 2012 to meet a growing need in North Carolina. Before we came into Raleigh’s Sutton Square shopping center, there were no retail stores in the Triangle area where customers could see, touch, feel, and lay on luxury mattresses made with pure organic materials.
After some bad shopping experiences in other large mattress retail stores, we decided there should be an easier and less stressful way for consumer’s to comfortably try out mattresses. We offer a pleasant experience, in a comfortable atmosphere with no high pressure sales tactics. We want our customers to walk out happy with their new mattress and we encourage people to make mutliple visits so they can really take time to understand the different mattresses and materials in which they are made.
We are always happy to talk to you. Feel free to call us at (919) 521-5566 to ask questions or discuss your concerns. Although we maintain set hours in order to maintain a strong family life, we are always willing to make appointments during days and hours in which we aren’t scheduled to be open. In fact, some people prefer to meet us during the off hours so they can enjoy our beds in a quiet environment.
- All mattresses are made with pure and organic or more eco-friendly materials.
- See, touch, feel and lay on any luxury mattress in the store.
- Shop comfortably in a stress-free, no-pressure environment.
- Owned and operated by Raleigh couple and former IBMers Joey and Vicki Ashley.
- Members of Shop Local Raleigh and Green America.
- Private in-store shopping appointments available by phone.
- Featuring the Luxury Royal-Pedic (preferred brand of 6 of the last 10 US presidents).
- Two full lines of adjustable bases compatible with all brands.
Is this your business? Update your free WRAL Out & About business profile by emailing us your logo or a picture of your business now.