Say goodbye to kennels and hello to stress-free care for your four-legged bundles of joy.
- One-on-one care and attention in a familiar/comfortable setting (your home).
- Expect a friendly "meet and greet" with pet and owner before any sitting.
- Pet CPR/First Aid certified, bonded, insured, dog trainer and EARS certified.
- Sitter services available during holidays.
- No exposure to illnesses from other animals like at kennels.
What's included in a sitting? A feeding, fresh water, exercise, play time, dog walking, oral medications, litter box scooping, poopie scoop, trash taken to curb, pet report (email upon request), alternate lights, rotate blinds, bringing in of mail/newspapers, watering of inside plants and a security key agreement.
WRAL & Yelp Reviews
Please log in to add a review.