Hopscotch Music Festival is coming to Raleigh tomorrow, and downtown is going to be filled to the brim with shows and performances. Our friends at Potluck Records have selected their must-see night shows:
- Thee Oh Sees at The Contemporary Art Museum (12:30 Thursday night)
- Damien Jurado at The Berkeley Cafe (midnight on Friday)
- The Jesus and Mary Chain at Raleigh City Plaza (8:45 Friday night)
- Built to Spill at Raleigh City Plaza (6:55 Friday night)
- The Bronzed Chorus at Five Star (9:30 Friday night)
- T0W3RS at The Contemporary Art Museum (9:30 Saturday night)
- Work Clothes at The Lincoln Theatre (9:30 Saturday night)
- Amen Dunes at The Hive at The Busy Bee Cafe (10:00 Saturday night)
- Shark Quest at Kings Barcade (9:30 Saturday night)
- Whatever Brains at Slim's Downtown Distillery (12:30 Saturday night)
Tickets for Hopscotch are still available. Keep in mind that some show locations are 21 and up (Deep South the Bar, The Hive at the Busy Bee Cafe, The Pour House Music Hall, and Slim's Downtown Distillery). All other venues are 18 and up, and Raleigh City Plaza is open to all ages.
If you aren't a night owl, be sure to check out our top picks for Hopscotch's day parties.
See you downtown!