Organizers say there are about 12 spots still open for Natty Greene's The Big Chill: Dine & Draught event Wednesday night. It is five courses paired with Natty's beer for $40 per person.
Here are the courses:
- First: a pint of Guilford Golden Ale
- Second: Sir Walter's ESB broccoli and cheddar soup paired with a 5 oz. taster of Sir Walter's ESB
- Third: Steamed clams with hot Italian sausage, sun-dried tomato, red onion, garlic and a Hessian butter sauce, paired with a 5 oz. taster of Hessian Hefe-Weizen
- Fourth: Rendered and seared Highlander duck breast with Highlander poached apples and mascarpone stuffed figs, paired with a 5 oz. taster of Highlander 90 Shilling Scottish Ale
- Fifth: Coffee cake topped with Black Bay dark chocolate covered applewood smoked bacon and a pint of Black Bay Oatmeal Stout
Reservations are required. If you want to book your spot, contact Brandon Booker by phone at 919-232-2477 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.