Breaking News: The fate of Mario Andrette McNeill, who is accused of raping and killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis in 2009, is in the hands of a jury following closing arguments Wednesday morning. If the eight-man, four-woman jury finds him guilty, they would then hear evidence before deciding whether to sentence him to life in prison without parole or death.
Just In: The House Judiciary Committee plans to introduce a bill Wednesday afternoon that could resolve the ongoing battle between the city and state over the Dorothea Dix property in Raleigh. The bill would allow the state to negotiate new terms to sell a large chunk of the Dix property, along with land used by the Governor Morehead school to the City of Raleigh.
- Ringing in 2013 at First Night Raleigh
- Christmas at Biltmore Estate in Asheville
- Winners of the 2012 Triangle Christmas Tree Challenge
- Give NC emblems as Christmas gifts
- Lazyday's Santa Crawl
- Nofo offers last minute gifts
- New Year's pickle drop another unique NC tradition
- Our lens on Holly Daze Cary
- Ring in the New Year with a possum drop
- Metal Christmas trees light up Brevard museum