Weekend warriors can give their brains a workout Saturdays at 11:30 a.m. when North Carolina high-schoolers get the chance to compete on WRAL's "Brain Game."
Mark Roberts hosts the match in which teams from three area schools answer questions and score big with parents and peers.
Every winning team makes it to the playoffs for a chance at the Brain Game Championship. The players on the championship team each win an MP3 player from WRAL-TV.
Content for the show comes from the courses taken by high-schoolers throughout the state. The questions include everything from math and science to arts and current events.
The atmosphere combines the excitement of a game show with the thrills of a high school pep rally.
Brain Game Details
Watch Previous Shows
- Brain Game 2015-16
- 2014-15 games
- Spring 2014 games
- Spring 2013 games
- Fall 2012 games
- Spring 2012 games
- Fall 2011 games
- Spring 2011 games
- Fall 2010 games
- Spring 2010 games
- Fall 2009 games
- Spring 2009 games
- Fall 2008 games
- Spring 2008 games
Published: 2013-10-18 11:00:00
Updated: 2015-11-30 14:16:52
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Rates hit 2.88% APR (15 yr). See if you're eligible.
- Windows & Doors--$500 off Qualifying Projects AND 0% APR for 24 Months
- Click to See All CONTESTS available from WRAL.com
- Target - Free Shipping on all orders over $25 & free returns on everything!
- Rates As Low As 3.63% APR (30 yr). See if you're eligible