Local News

Eight displaced by Raleigh apartment fire

Posted September 27, 2013

— Eight people were displaced early Friday due to a fire at an apartment complex in the 3000 block of Poole Road. 

Crews responded to the complex at about 1 a.m. According to investigators, about 40 percent of the two-unit apartment was damaged in the blaze.

No injuries were reported, and it took firefighters about 30 minutes to put out the fire. 

The cause of the fire was accidental, investigators said.


This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all