Durham Police Seek Info About Break-ins
Posted October 4, 2007
Durham, N.C. — Durham police investigators are asking for information about a series of break-ins to the M&M Mini Mart at 614 Lakeland St. during the past several months.
In all five cases, the suspect(s) broke in by smashing a hole in the back wall of the business.
Investigators are asking for information on the following break-ins:
- April 13, 2007 – A box of lighters and several packs of Newport cigarettes were taken
- May 5, 2007 – Four boxes of flavored blunt wraps, lottery tickets and lighters were taken
- Aug. 27, 2007 – Nothing taken
- Sept. 4, 2007 – Nothing taken
- Sept. 10, 2007 – Cigarettes and bottles of baby formula were taken
Anyone with information about the break-ins is asked to call Investigator K.D. Emanuel at 560-4415, ext. 235 or CrimeStoppers at 683-1200.
CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.