Raleigh, N.C. — Taste of North Hills is back – all this week, participating North Hills restaurants are offering special three-course menus and delicious choices. So why not go out to dinner tonight?
Participating restaurants include:
- Coquette Brasserie: Lunch $15, dinner $30
- Flights at the Renaissance: $30 (This menu features the highest scoring items from the Fire in The Triangle competition that Flights recently won.)
- Mia Francesca Trattoria: Lunch $15, dinner $25
- Mura: Lunch $15, dinner $30
- Piola Raleigh: $18.95
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: $30
- Spring Rolls North Hills
- Vivace: Lunch $15, dinner $30
You can view each restaurant's menus by clicking on their listings, or by visiting the Taste of North Hills website.
Reservations are encouraged.