CVS has some good buys starting Sunday, 8/17 including Coke, Dial body wash and more!
The CVS coupon policy can be found on their website at cvs.com For a summary of their policy, see the information below the deals list.
Reminder: Check your CVS coupons from the coupon kiosks for the last couple weeks to see if you have any to go with the deals below.
These deals are valid August 17– August 23, 2014.
Arizona or Shaq drinks, 23 – 23.5 oz, 2 for $1, limit 10
Coke 2 ltr bottles, .99 - .24 coupon from in-store kiosk = .75, limit 1 with coupon and limit 4 at .99
Bumble Bee solid white albacore tuna in water, 5 oz., .88
Multigrain Cheerios, $2 - .75/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link above recently = $1.25 each
Jif peanut butter, $2.00
Dawn dish liquid, 9 oz, .99 - .30 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link above or .25/1 coupon from 7/27 PG = .69 after .30 coupon
Dial body wash 16 oz or bar soap, 6 pack
Sale: 2 for $7
Extrabucks: $2 reward when you buy 2
Coupon: $2/2 coupon from 8/3 RP
Total after coupon and Extarbucks = 2 for $3 ($1.50 each)
Tide Simply Clean & Fresh, 25 loads, $2.94 - $1/2 coupon possibly in 8/17 RP = $2.44 each
Just the Basics laundry Detergent, 64 loads, $2.97
Sparkle paper towels, 8 pack, Quilted Northern bath tissue 9 pack, Angel Soft bath tissue 12 pack
Coupons: .45/1 coupon for Angel Soft from 8/3 RP, .45/1 Quilted Northern coupon from 8/3 RP, $1/1 Sparkle coupon from 8/3 RP, $1/1 Sparkle coupon fro sparkletowels.com
CVS vitamins, BOGO
$10 CVS gift card when you buy $30 worth of participating items including various CVS brand products (onsale Buy 1 Get 1 for 50% off)sunscreen, Clean and Clear, multiple makeup brands, multiple soap brands, Lays chips, Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, various Blue Diamond nuts, Tampax, Always, Tresemme and more! See the ad for the details.
$5 Extrabucks when you spend $25 or $10 Extrabucks when you spend $35 on participating school supplies in the ad.
Caliber stationary supplies starting at .77
Backpacks or lunch carriers, starting at $5.99
CVS Coupon Policy Basics
* Must have CVS Extrabucks reward card to earn rewards and get sales prices and store coupons
* Receive instant rebates in the form of a coupon after transaction when you buy qualified items (called Extrabucks, ECB’s or EB’s). These Extrabucks can be used on your next transaction on almost any product in the store (excludes things link alcohol, tobacco, stamps, gift cards, etc)
* You can “stack” store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website with manufacturer coupons
* Extrabucks can be used in addition to store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website and manufacturer coupons
* You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO sale
* You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale at CVS
The full CVS coupon policy can be found on their website at cvs.com
This post may contain affiliate links and I thank you for using them!