CVS has great deals starting Sunday on Cheerios, Coke, Skippy, Tide pods, Pampers, Angel Soft, Quilted Northern and more!
The CVS coupon policy can be found on their website at cvs.com. For a summary of their policy, see the information below the deals list.
Reminder: Check your CVS coupons from the coupon kiosks for the last couple weeks to see if you have any to go with the deals below.
These deals are valid April 30– May 6, 2017.
Hershey’s King Size, Snack Bites or Brookside chocolate, select 1.8 – 3.8 oz, $1.88 - $1 Extrabucks reward = .88 after reward, limit 1
Select General Mills cereal, $1.99
Coupons: $1 Cheerios coupon from BettyCrocker.com, .75/1 coupon for Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp or Trix from BettyCrocker.com, $1/3 coupon from 4/9 SS
Total after $1 coupon = .99
Coke or Dr. Pepper 2 ltr, .99, limit 3
Skippy peanut butter, 15 – 16.3 oz, $1.99 - .55 printable coupon = $1.44
Hershey’s Kisses, Reese’s or Miniatures Bonus, 10 – 15 oz, 2 for $6 - $2 coupon from in-store kiosk = 2 for $4
Just the Basics bottled water, 24 pack, $2.44
Ajax dish liquid, 28 oz, $1.99 - .50 coupon possibly in 4/20 SS insert = $1.49
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Sale: 2 for $9
Store coupon: $3/2 app only coupon
Coupon: $1 coupon possibly in 4/30 inserts
Tide Pods or Gain Flings 12 – 16 count, $3.94 - $2 printable coupon from pgeveryday.com = $1.94
Revlon nail, select, $4.99 - $3 Extrabucks reward - $1.99, limit 5
$5 Extrabucks reward when you buy 3 Brawny towels 3 XL rolls, Angel Soft 12 count or Quilted Northern Ultra Plush 9 roll
Sale: 3 for $15
Coupons: .45/1 Angel Soft from 4/2 RP (exp 5/2), .50 Quilted Northern coupon from 4/9 RP, .25 Brawny coupon from 4/2 RP (exp 5/2)
Total after 3 of the .50 coupons and reward = $2.83 each
CVS vitamins, select, BOGO
$5 Extrabucks reward when you buy $20 worth of P&G products in the ad including various Dawn, Downy, Tide, Gain, Pampers, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Always, Crest, Olay and Gillette products.
Coupons: See the 4/30 PG insert for coupons
Dawn dish liquid, 8 – 9 oz, .99 - .25 coupon from 4/30 PG = .74
Pantene shampoo, conditioner or select treatments
Sale: 3 for $12
Store coupon: $2 off 3 coupon from in-store kiosk
Coupon: $5 off 3 coupon from 4/30 PG
Total after both coupons = 3 for $5
Pampers diapers, jumbo pack, 2 for $20 - $3/2 coupon from 4/30 PG or $1.50 coupons from Smart Shopper coupons link above = 2 for $17
CVS Coupon Policy Basics
* Must have CVS Extrabucks reward card to earn rewards and get sales prices and store coupons
* Receive instant rebates in the form of a coupon after transaction when you buy qualified items (called Extrabucks, ECB’s or EB’s). These Extrabucks can be used on your next transaction on almost any product in the store (excludes things link alcohol, tobacco, stamps, gift cards, etc)
* You can “stack” store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website with manufacturer coupons
* Extrabucks can be used in addition to store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website and manufacturer coupons
* You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO sale
* You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale at CVS
App only savings: Use the CVS app to unlock extra savings, according to the ad. Learn more at www.cvs.com/mobileapps or text APP to CVSAPP (287277). To get the App-Only deals, you have to have a smartphone, download the CVS app and link your Extracare card to the app.
The full CVS coupon policy can be found on their website at cvs.com
This post may contain affiliate links and I thank you for using them!