CVS has some very good deals starting Sunday, 12/27 including diapers, a new P&G promo, Xtra laundry and more!
The CVS coupon policy can be found on their website at cvs.com. For a summary of their policy, see the information below the deals list.
Reminder: Check your CVS coupons from the coupon kiosks for the last couple weeks to see if you have any to go with the deals below.
These deals are valid December 27, 2015 – January 2, 2016.
Progresso soup, select
Sale: 2 for $3
Extrabucks: $1 reward when you buy 2
Coupon: .50/1 coupon from 12/6 SS
Total after reward and coupon = $1.25 each (my target price for Progresso after sales and coupons is .75 or less which happens when they go on sale for $1 and there are coupons available)
Jif peanut butter, 16 oz, 2 for $4
Just the Basics bottled water, 24 pack, $2.44 (plus, spend $15 on the water and/or Gold Emblem select nuts for $8.99 and get a $5 reward)
Pepsi 8 pack of 7.5 oz cans, $2.50
Lays chips, 7.75 – 10.5 oz, $2.50
Milk, 1 gallon, $3.59
Planters nuts, select deluxe mixed 8.75 oz, whole cashews 8.5 oz, or Nutrition 9.75 oz, BOGO - $1/2 coupon from 11/15 SS
Starbucks coffee, 12 oz or k-cups, $6.99 - $2/2 coupon for
Xtra laundry detergent, 51 oz, $1.49
Advil allergy, Sinus or Cold, select, $4.99 - $1 coupon from 12/6 RP = $3.99
Children’s Dimetapp, 4 oz, $4.99 - $1/1 coupon from 12/6 RP = $3.99
$5 Extrabucks reward when you spend $15 on select CVS, Gold Emblem, Total Home, Beauty 360 and Pet Central products including :
CVS diapers or training pants on sale 3 for $20
Buy 3, get $5 Extrabucks
Total after reward = 3 for $15 ($5 each – good deal for diapers)
$10 Extrabucks reward when you spend $30 on select P&G products AND get $5 off your purchase when you spend $45 with CVS app-only coupon.
Products include select Pantene, Covergirl, Clairol, Crest, Gillete, Venus, Dayquil, Pampers, Dawn, Tide, Puffs, Bounty, Charmin, Head & Shoulders, Old Spice, Olay, Downy, Bounce, Febreeze, Always, Secret
Coupons: See the 12/27 PG insert for coupons for many of the products, $1/2 Pantene from 12/13 SS, $3 Gillette razor coupon from 12/6 RP, multiple coupons from Smart Shopper coupons link recently above including Bounty, Charmin, Dawn, Tide, Pampers, Dayquil and Nyquil and more
CVS Coupon Policy Basics
* Must have CVS Extrabucks reward card to earn rewards and get sales prices and store coupons
* Receive instant rebates in the form of a coupon after transaction when you buy qualified items (called Extrabucks, ECB’s or EB’s). These Extrabucks can be used on your next transaction on almost any product in the store (excludes things link alcohol, tobacco, stamps, gift cards, etc)
* You can “stack” store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website with manufacturer coupons
* Extrabucks can be used in addition to store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website and manufacturer coupons
* You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO sale
* You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale at CVS
App only savings: Use the CVS app to unlock extra savings, according to the ad. Learn more at www.cvs.com/mobileapps or text APP to CVSAPP (287277). To get the App-Only deals, you have to have a smartphone, download the CVS app and link your Extracare card to the app.
The full CVS coupon policy can be found on their website at cvs.com
This post may contain affiliate links and I thank you for using them!