CVS has some very good deals starting Sunday including DiGiorno (FREE!), Speed Stick, Arizona drinks, Mars minis and more.
The CVS coupon policy can be found on their website at cvs.com. For a summary of their policy, see the information below the deals list.
Reminder: Check your CVS coupons from the coupon kiosks for the last couple weeks to see if you have any to go with the deals below.
These deals are valid December 25– December 31, 2016.
DiGiorno pizza 6.5 inch, $3 - $3 Extrabucks reward = Free after reward, limit 1
Arizona tall boy, 20 oz, 4 for $2
Pepsi or Dr Pepper, 2 ltr, 4 for $5 - $2/5 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link recently
Mars Chocolate minis or fun size, 10.23 – 11.5 oz, $3.99 - $2 Extrabucks = $1.99
There are also $1/2 coupons from 12/11 and 12/4 that expire on 12/25. These coupons are valid on the Holiday Mars and they may not be included in this sale.
Oreo, Nutter Butter Chips Ahoy, or Lorna Doone family size cookies, 2 for $7 - $2 Extrabucks when you buy 2 and .75/2 coupon from 12/11 SS
Maxwell House coffee, 28 – 30.65 oz, $5.99 - $1 Extrabucks Reward = $4.99 after reward
McCafe coffee, 12 count single serve cups, $5.99 - $1 coupon from 11/20 SS or Smart Shopper coupons link above = $4.99
Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick, $2.99 - $2 Extrabucks reward = .99
Tide Pods or Gain Flings, 14 – 16 count, $4.94 - $2/1 www.cvs.com/coupons
$10 Extrabucks when you spend $30 on select Cottonelle, Scott, Hefty, Kleenex, Persil
Scott paper towels, 6 roll, $5.49 - .55/1 coupon from scottbrand.com
CVS Health diapers or training pants, jumbo pack, 2 for $15
Pampers diapers, jumbo pack, $8.99 - $1.50 coupons from Smart Shopper coupons link above
Physician’s Formula cosmetics, Spend $10 and get $7 Extrabucks reward, limit 1
50% off Christmas items starting 12/26.
CVS Coupon Policy Basics
* Must have CVS Extrabucks reward card to earn rewards and get sales prices and store coupons
* Receive instant rebates in the form of a coupon after transaction when you buy qualified items (called Extrabucks, ECB’s or EB’s). These Extrabucks can be used on your next transaction on almost any product in the store (excludes things link alcohol, tobacco, stamps, gift cards, etc)
* You can “stack” store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website with manufacturer coupons
* Extrabucks can be used in addition to store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website and manufacturer coupons
* You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO sale
* You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale at CVS
App only savings: Use the CVS app to unlock extra savings, according to the ad. Learn more at www.cvs.com/mobileapps or text APP to CVSAPP (287277). To get the App-Only deals, you have to have a smartphone, download the CVS app and link your Extracare card to the app.
The full CVS coupon policy can be found on their website at cvs.com
This post may contain affiliate links and I thank you for using them!