Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half class at WRAL August 8
Posted May 14, 2015
Updated June 25, 2015
Are you interested in taking your coupon savings to the next level?
On Saturday, August 8, I am teaching a class at the WRAL studio, that will help you cut your grocery bills in half! It's also a food drive and we'll have some fun giveaways!
August 8, 2015
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Class and Food Drive at the WRAL-TV studio in Raleigh
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Cost: $10.00 per person
Please bring one or more non-perishable items to donate to the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina. Everyone who brings a donation will receive an extra door prize entry!
Location: WRAL-TV, 2619 Western Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27606
Registration: Pre-register using the online registration form HERE.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved our family, and many others, thousands of dollars a year. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The class will show you how to:
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Understand best prices for meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, whole grains and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most effectively
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan
Class includes course handout, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!
If your business, church, conference or other group is interested in hosting a couponing and money saving workshop, contact me at email@example.com for details. I am now scheduling classes for Fall 2015.
As I always say - it's your money, spend it wisely!