Are you interested in taking your grocery savings and couponing to the next level?
Learn how to cut your grocery bills in half at the coupon class in Fayetteville through the Cumberland County Extension office on Friday.
Whether you are a beginner or have been couponing for years, if you are not saving at least 40% - 50% off your grocery bill, this workshop will give you the tools and techniques you need to get to the next level.
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Class in Fayetteville
Date: March 17, 2017
Time: 12:00 - 1:30 pm
Cost: $10.00 per person
Location: Cumberland County Extension office on 301 East Mountain Drive, Fayetteville, NC
Registration: To register, email email@example.com, or call (910)-321-6405
Pre-registration is required.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved our family thousands of dollars a year. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The class will show you how to:
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Understand best prices for meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, whole grains and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most effectively
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan
Class includes course handout, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!
If your organization or group is interested in hosting a couponing and money saving workshop or Lunch & Learn class, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
As I always say - it's your money, spend it wisely!