Are you interested in taking your grocery savings and couponing to the next level?
Learn how to cut your grocery bills in half at the last public coupon class of the summer on July 9th!
Whether you are a beginner or have been couponing for years, if you are not saving at least 40% - 50% off your grocery bill, this workshop will give you the tools and techniques you need to get to the next level.
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Class in Dunn
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2016
Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Cost: $10.00 per person
Location: Empowered To Succeed Ministries, 408 S. Wilson Ave, Dunn, NC 28334
Register: Call Shelby Grimes at (919) 521-3410 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Pre-registration is required.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved our family thousands of dollars a year. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The class will show you how to:
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Understand best prices for meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, whole grains and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most effectively
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan
Class includes course handout, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!
If your organization or group is interested in hosting a couponing and money saving workshop or Lunch & Learn, contact me at email@example.com for details.
As I always say - it's your money, spend it wisely!