My next couponing workshop will be in Franklinton on October 5th. I rarely get to Franklinton, so please let your friends in the area know about the class!
For more information on upcoming classes, see my website at SmartSpendingResources.com.
October 5, 2013
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half workshop
Date: Saturday, October 5, 2013
Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Cost: $15.00 per person
Location: Franklinton- Living Springs Church of God, 607 Winston Street, Franklinton, NC 27525
Register: To register, contact Lajean at 919-801-1125 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-registration is required.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved our family thousands of dollars a year! You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The class will show you how to:
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Understand best prices for meat, produce, dairy and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most efficiently
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
Course includes course handout, pen, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using the Smart Spending System. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!