Local News

Clayton House Goes Up in Flames

Posted January 27, 2008

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

— A family was displaced Sunday after their Johnston County home caught fire.

The fire started at about 4:15 p.m. at 60 Branding Iron Ct. in Clayton.

About 40 firefighters battled the blaze that started with an open grill on the back deck, investigators said.

The fire damaged the roof of the two-story home and the rear of the structure.

No one was injured.

1 Comment

This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all
  • CestLaVie Jan 28, 2008

    Yup - there it is, sitting pretty close to the house!!!!!!!!!!!