Ever wish there were more coupons for produce and meat?
Take a look at these cash back sites for weekly vegetable and fruit discounts!
Snap by Groupon has 4 new coupons for $1 off various ground beef, strip steak, beef ribs and chuck roast! All the sites below have produce offers this week.
Cash back sites are unique. You don't print out a coupon to redeem at the register. Instead, you register with the sites below, buy the participating products and get savings added to your account. Once you reach a certain amount (it varies per program), you can cash it out for gift cards, Paypal, checks and more.
Some of the cash back sites require that you scan a receipt or unlock savings by completing activities. Some only require you to pick the offers you want, buy the products and you will earn the savings. Some will give you the cash back within days and others take up to 3 weeks. See below for the top cash back sites for produce deals and more!
SavingStar, is a great cash back coupon site. I redeem deals from this site multiple times a month and I have been a member since May 2011.
They offer a new 20% off produce offer every Tuesday. This week (ending 9/21/15), the produce deal is for 20% off a purchase of loose avocados. Maximum $2 reward.
You enter your store reward card numbers (for stores with a card) on the SavingStar website, then load digital coupons to your reward cards and buy the participating products at any of the participating stores.
There are 2 types of offer redemption methods, depending on the store.
1. With CVS, Rite Aid, Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods & Food Lion, the offer redemption is automatic. Once you register your reward cards for these stores, load the cash back offers to your account and buy the products, no additional action is required on your part to get the cash back in to your SavingStar account. The coupon savings are automatically added to your SavingStar account from 2 to 22 days after your purchase. You will get an e-mail from Savingstar when they have added savings to your account. It's very easy to save at these stores and takes very little effort.
2. With Kroger, Target, Walmart, Walgreens and Family Dollar, you will need to take an extra step after you buy the offers you have loaded on to your account. After purchase, you need to take a photo of the receipt through their app and submit it to get your cash back. Although this is an extra step, it doesn't really take much time at all.
Once you have accrued $5 worth of savings in your SavingStar account, you can cash in the savings. You can choose to receive an Amazon gift card, have the money deposited into your Paypal account or bank account or donate it to a non-profit organization. They also have iPhone and Android apps available.
According to their website, new coupons will become available at the first of every month. Savings will usually show up in your account between 2 days and 3 weeks depending on how long it takes the stores to give SavingStar the information. These coupons will not double.
Checkout 51 is a cash back coupon source that can be used in conjunction with paper coupons and other digital coupon programs! And you can use it with your smartphone or computer.
Sign up on the Checkout 51 website HERE for free using your e-mail or Facebook information. Browse the available offers (and print out a list if you don't think you will remember them). Head to the store (any store) and buy the offers you want. Take a photo of your receipt and upload it to Checkout 51. Once they confirm your purchase, they will credit your Checkout 51 account in about 24 hours.
When you accrue $20 in your Checkout 51 account, you can cash it out in the form of a check mailed to your address. It’s a very easy way to increase your grocery savings even more! They offer new coupons every Thursday and they are valid through the next Wednesday. I have been very impressed with the regular produce offers on Checkout 51.
Get cash back on groceries with the ibotta app HERE. The first step is to sign up on their website. Click Sign up with e-mail to register. Then you will need to download the app on your smartphone or other mobile device as well. Just go to the app store on your phone and look for ibotta. Once you have signed up and have downloaded the app, you are ready to score these cash back coupons.
Here's how it works:
1. Before shopping, choose your offers through the app on your smartphone or your computer. The more you choose, the more cash back you'll earn. For each offer, you will need to complete 1 or more simple tasks to increase the amount of your digital coupons. Some of the tasks include taking a 1 question poll, looking at a recipe or watching a video.
2. Go Shopping. Buy your chosen products at any of the major retailers that Ibotta supports.
3. Take a photo of your receipt and product bar code. They will verify your purchases and credit your account right away (you do not have to do this step at Food Lion. See below for details).
4. Cash in your earnings when they reach $5 or more. The money is sent to your PayPal account or cashed in for a participating gift card.
Participating stores: Ibotta works at many local retailers, restaurants, grocery and drug stores including these stores in our area: Harris Teeter, Target, Walmart, Kroger, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Food Lion, Publix and various restaurants and retail stores.
Food Lion, Lowes Foods and Rite Aid shoppers: You don't actually have to scan your receipt at Food Lion, Lowes Foods or Rite Aid. Once you have signed up and downloaded the app, link your reward cards to your ibotta account. Your qualified purchases will go right to ibotta and you won't have to download any receipts. Make sure you connect your rewards cards BEFORE checkout and use the registered rewards cards to get your savings.
Like Savingstar.com discounts, the ibotta offers do not come off at the register. They are saved to your ibotta account. Once you reach $5 in earnings, you can have it deposited into your Paypal account or cash it out for specific gift cards.
One of things I love about ibotta is that you can get the offers in addition to manufacturers coupons and store coupons so you can stack a number of different savings avenues. This app does require a little extra work as far as taking pictures of the receipts but that doesn't take long at all.
* Snap by Groupon is another cash back saving site. This cash back site works like many of the other sites but has less restrictions than some of the others. You can redeem the offers on your smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer!
Step 1: Sign up at snap.groupon.com. Then download the app for iOS or Android if you want to use the program on your mobile device or visit them online.
Step 2: Review the offers before you shop to see which ones you want to buy.
Step 3: Purchase the qualified products at ANY store!
Step 4: Snap a photo of your receipt and submit via the app or on their website from your computer within 2 days of purchase. You can redeem multiple orders from one receipt.
Step 5: Once you reach $20 or more in cash back redemptions, you can request a check.
* Some offers can be redeemed multiple times. There are actually no limits for those offers as long as they are still available!
* Make sure you upload the receipt within 2 days of purchase.
* If you download the app, you can make a shopping list of the deals you want to remember to buy.
* To request a payment, go to My Account and select Cash Out.
* Payments are usually sent within 2 weeks but an take as long as 60 days.
* Make sure you do not leave your account inactive. if you do not redeem any offers for twelve consecutive months, Snap may begin charging a monthly Account Maintenance Fee, which reduces your cash back balance. You won't ever owe money to Snap, but your cash back balance could go to zero.
* For even more details, head to their website and click on FAQ at the bottom of the page.
This post contains affiliate links and I thank you for using them!