Local News

Candle Sparks Fire at Durham House

Posted March 3, 2008

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

— Investigators say a candle started a fire at 1117 Clarendon St. early Monday.

The house, which is broken up into separate apartments, had damage to one room. No one was injured.

A woman living in the house forgot to blow out a candle, authorities said.

1 Comment

This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all
  • Dr. Dataclerk Mar 3, 2008

    You see, no burning candle has a place in a mobile home, trailer, stick built house and apartment. It is very dangerous. Be glad when when human beings realized this.