Buyers Market vs. Sellers Market
Posted September 2, 2008
Things you should be thinking about and doing in today’s Real Estate Market.
1. Align yourself with a Real Estate Professional
2. Get Pre-Approved with your Mortgage Banker
3. Do your homework –utilize the web, MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and your Real Estate Agent to make certain that you’re viewing all appropriate home inventory
1. Meet with a Real Estate Professional - more than ever it is critical to have someone intimately familiar with the real estate process on your team.
2. Price your home correctly – nothing kills a potential home sale like a home that is overpriced – especially during these volatile times.
3. Curb appeal – people want to be able to conjure up images of a Rockwell painting. Make it easy for them to do so and you’ll have a much easier time selling your home.
Jeremy M. Salemson
Corporate Investors Mortgage Group, Inc.