New Sierra - Announcing the new sierra
Posted July 17, 2013
The GMC Sierra has always been known as a dependable truck with a roomy interior that is built around convenience. The 2014 Sierra 1500 expands on this classic truck, giving you a refined look without losing the features you have come to love. This large truck is designed to be the new standard in transportation and offers nothing but the best.
The 2014 Sierra offers more than just a stunning body style. Inside the 1500 truck, you will find a superior cabin that is built around comfort. The triple door seals combined with the improved aerodynamics of the car block outside noise and reduce noise from the wind. The valved exhaust system and hydraulic powertrain also work to reduce engine noise and vibrations, giving you the smooth ride you have always dreamed of.
The roomy cabin also works to make your driving experience more enjoyable. The Sierra 1500 has a number of different features that are built around driver convenience:
• The center console offers more space than the 2013 Sierra, giving you more than enough space to store your laptop, files or other electronics securely.
• Under-seat storage is also available in the cab, which helps to give rear-seat passengers more leg room.
• USB ports and 12V charging outlets make it possible for you to enjoy the convenience of your MP3 player or GPS system for hours.
• And, most importantly, the truck controls have been enlarged, making them easier to read and reach.
• The 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 also uses driver control technology to help make the large truck easier to drive. Features such as Hill Descent Control, StabiliTrak Traction Control and Automatic Locking Rear Differential help to make the truck easier to manage during everyday driving.
• Easy-to-use Diver Shift Controls let you shift gears quickly simply by tapping the shift selector. Each of these controls are available at your fingertips, making them simple to use even while on the go.
One concern with full-size pickup trucks is always fuel economy. The EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine in the 2014 Sierra works to bring you the best fuel economy in its class. The EPA-estimated miles per gallon in the city is 16, with 23 MPG for highway drivers. By using the latest technology to provide active fuel management, GMC was able to make this stunning vehicle more economical and practical than others on the market.
One of the greatest benefits of shopping at the Bob King Automall in Wilmington, North Carolina, is that they only carry automobile models that are known for being the best. If you are looking to buy a new truck, the Sierra 1500 series should be considered. With GMC’s excellent history of building quality vehicles, you can rest assured knowing that your Sierra full-size pickup truck is built to last. The Bob King Way means that you are getting the best…if it needs tires, it gets tires…if it needs brakes, it gets brakes. Bob King does it the right way and for almost 50 years, he has always put the customer first.
Bob King Automall is an advertising partner of WRAL.com, but each article is intended to be educational and informative in nature.