Buick Enclave Redesign: What is changing in the design and why it is better?
Posted July 17, 2013
One of Buick’s most popular vehicles is the Enclave. The new 2013 Buick Enclave is comparable to the 2012 model; however, major changes and updates will make the three-row crossover SUV more practical.
The changes start with the already impressive exterior:
• A completely redesigned hood gives the vehicle a sleek new look and makes room for the standard Xenon headlamps.
• LED daytime running lights are also on the hood of the SUV as well as the back.
• The LED taillights are combined with integrated exhaust outlets that help the SUV run smoothly.
The functional cabin of the 2012 Enclave has also been updated dramatically on the 2013 model to have a stylish interior with the latest technology:
• More modern materials help to compliment the contemporary look of the cabin.
• Wood treatments and chrome accents help to make a rather attractive interior that almost anyone can appreciate.
• The cabin also utilizes the latest SUV technology, such as brilliant blue LED ambient lighting.
• The crossover SUV is also adapting the IntelliLink infotainment system, which will allow drivers to interact with MP3 players and smartphones.
• The colorful 7-inch display will allow for connections via USB or Bluetooth. This makes listening to your favorite music on the go a breeze. More traditional drivers can appreciate the satellite radio, which can be accessed easily with this display.
Great new look aside, the 2013 edition will have the same 3.6-liter V6 or six-speed automatic engine that is trademark of the Enclave. The engine has proven itself over the years to be incredibly durable and allows for a smooth ride. The classic engine also allows the luxury crossover SUV to get great gas mileage. This is why Buick built the 2013 Enclave model to get about 18 miles per gallon on average. While this isn't great mpg, the SUV is still an economical choice compared to other crossover SUVs on the market.
The luxurious redesign gives the Buick Enclave a smoother and more enjoyable ride. Bob King Automall in Wilmington, North Carolina, carries automobile models that are known for being the best. With plenty of space, this new crossover SUV is the perfect choice for daily driving with the kids, business travel or a road trip. Bob King does it the right way and for almost 50 years, he has always put the customer first.
Bob King Automall is an advertising partner of WRAL.com, but each article is intended to be educational and informative in nature.