Posted July 3, 2013
Updated July 8, 2013
Ever since it was first released in 2007, the GMC Acadia has been a popular crossover SUV. The Acadia was the first crossover SUV released by GMC, and the previous models didn’t stand out too much against similar Chevy and Buick models. The 2013 GMC Acadia crossover SUV is designed to change that with a luxurious redesign incorporating all the modern features drivers love with the quality parts of a GMC vehicle.
The 2012 Acadia was well-known for its award-winning combination of fuel efficiency and space. The vehicle’s overall capabilities were great and had many top-of-the-line features. The 2013 edition intends to keep all of the superior features of the 2012 model and add to them, creating a top-of-the-line luxury crossover SUV.
New 2013 Arcadia features:
• The 2013 Acadia exterior has received a complete redesign that is more chiseled and unique when compared to other SUVs. The modern look incorporates LED running headlamps and a G-shaped tail lamp.
• SmartSlide seating systems allowing drivers to easily access the back seat.
• The cargo space is further expanded when the second and third rows are completely folded flat, making the 2013 Acadia ideal for road trips.
• Red ambient lighting.
• Perforated leather seating and superior upholstery is not only soft to the touch but long-lasting.
• Steering wheel features a comfortable leather wrap.
• Color Touch Radio
• USB ports allowing drivers to easily connect their music players
• Bluetooth capabilities
• Color Touch navigation
• Dual SkyScape sunroof system.
• The smooth ride is complimented by the classic GMC engine. The 3.6 liter V6 engine is built to run as quietly as possible, helping to eliminate some noise in the cabin. The 288-horsepower engine also allows for a decent fuel economy of 17 miles per gallon in the city.
With several new upgrades to the Acadia, it is easy to see why the 2013 crossover SUV is becoming so popular. Bob King Automall has the latest releases in stock, so you can always find the trendy car of your dreams. One of the benefits of shopping at the Bob King Automall in Wilmington, North Carolina, is the fact that they only carry automobile models that are known for being the best.
Bob King Automall is an advertising partner of WRAL.com, but each article is intended to be educational and informative in nature.